So, why, oh why is it that just as I'm beginning to find myself again, do certain well-meaning people want to get me paired off with someone?!!?
I saw my parents last weekend - all they want is for me to meet a special someone....
A well-meaning but frankly meddling work colleague wants me to try internet dating (been there, done that, got the T-shirt)....
Another work colleague is dying for me to ask her out....
Another work colleague intimated the other day that I have many admirers....
I think another longstanding female friend may be flirting with me....
I've only just found ME again - the last thing I want to do at the moment is lose myself again by getting into another couple.
Oh no, I'm not rushing into that trap again in a hurry!
Sorry everyone - for once, this bird flies solo!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment